GIMME MY MONEY
I just found out that I had $22 in unclaimed property due to a check that had been mailed to an old address of mine after the forwarding service expired.
If you’ve moved in the past few years, chances are you could have some unclaimed property. Each state has their own site, so be sure to check the state you live in now plus any states you’ve lived in previously.
Did you find anything?
- pennyssaver reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant and added:
- moedew87 reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant
- becomewhoeveryouwanttobe reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant
- eatgravity reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant
- kittiesandhorsies answered: we got a check for $780. booyah
- meganlives likes this
- numbertwopencilonly answered: Not me, but found $130 dollars for one friend, $58 for another and a few others $20 or less. Much fun! Thanks for sharing!
- brainjob reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant
- tomorrowstea likes this
- rainbowstreasures answered: I found an unclaimed $50 check from a job that I quit after one day!
- blissfulle likes this
- just-us-both answered: I will see but I guess i haven’t….
- gary-oaks likes this
- ahngdawn likes this
- rvanews reblogged this from moneyisnotimportant and added:
- stasiapepper answered: A few years ago, I found Unclaimed money in my dad’s name (he is dead). I wasn’t allowed to claim it though. It was almost 1000 dollars.
- lumutant likes this
- endles-l0ve answered: -.-
- moneyisnotimportant posted this